Convenient to the charming cities of Rehoboth, Dewey and Lewes, the Beach Boutique Hotel offers spacious, stylish accommodations with a friendly and courteous staff ready to help you achieve some much needed R&R.
The award winning Rehoboth beach & boardwalk is just over one mile away featuring fabulous dining and unique shopping. Just steps away from our property are the Outlet Centers, a local water park and public transportation. The Beach Boutique Hotel is just a short drive away from acclaimed breweries and restaurants such as Iron Hill, Dewey Beer Co. and the original location of Dogfish Head. In addition to our hotel’s location near Rehoboth Beach, we’re just a short drive from the Movies at Midway, Cape-May Lewes Ferry and Sports at the Beach Complex.
We offer a variety of amenities including free continental breakfast, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking, an outdoor pool, fitness room and more. Give us a call or visit our accommodations page today and make Beach Boutique Hotel your new favorite place to stay!
Important COVID-19 Information
Here at the Beach Boutique Hotel the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We have implemented precautions and preventive measures in line with State, Federal and local guidelines. Below are the procedures and policies that will change and help us ensure a clean, safe and healthy environment for all.
Per Delaware requirements, all employees and guests will be required to wear face masks in all public areas of the hotel.
All employees must have their temperature checked prior to starting work. If any employees show symptoms of COVID-19, they are asked NOT to come to work.
- Please be prepared and pack your own face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Please be mindful of the social distancing markers placed in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests in our lobby area.
- Luggage carts have been relocated in the lobby area and will be sanitized after each guest.
- All "high-touch" points will be sanitized every 15 minutes-2 hours. We ask guests to utilize stairs whenever possible.
- Once guests are checked into their rooms, no staff will enter. Stayover service will not be performed unless it is a dire need or extended stay (more than 4 nights). Amenities will be available to guests daily and will be left in a plastic bag outside of the guest room. Maintenance will be available upon request.
- All magazines and brochures have been removed from guest rooms and lobby areas.
- After guests check out rooms are sanitized with particular attention to all "high-touch" areas in the rooms. We follow a strict cleaning procedure and use products that meet EPA standards for use against COVID-19.
- Our sundeck area is open and we ask guests to practice social distancing and use face masks. All chairs have been spaced appropriately.
- Our pool will be open for the season. Due to current government restrictions, we will have a 10 person capacity limit to maintain social distance.
- Due to current government restrictions, our breakfast bar has been suspended and will resume once restrictions are lifted. However, we will be offering grab and go bags for breakfast at the front desk.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at 302-227-4030 or by email using the "Contact" tab above.